It’s important that all product photos and videos accurately and clearly represent the equipment but don’t worry you don’t need to be a professional to achieve this.
We just ask that for any photos/videos you keep in mind:
- No professional equipment needed, images taken on a phone or tablet are fine.
- Clear videos taken on a mobile device are preferred.
- File formats accepted for photos are .png, .jpg and .gif
- File formats accepted for videos are .wav and .mp
- Be sure not to include information that could identify you, such as your farm name, phone number, or email. We will not be able to post any images that include this kind information. Equipment manufacturer logos are fine.
- Don’t be afraid to show the good, bad, and the ugly of your equipment. We need to see those dents and scratches.